Filing of GST Return on Monthly Basis
1. Filing of GSTR-3B Due Date 20th of Every Month
2. Filing of GSTR- 1 Due Date - As Notified by Govt
Presently GSTR-3B is filed on monthly basis , but GSTR-1 filed on monthly basis whose turnover is more than 150 Lacs and for others on Qtly basis.
In case of NIL Return our Professional Charges will be Rs 1500/+ GST @ 18% = Total RS 1770/-
In other Cases our Professional Charges based on Volume of Work which may varry from Rs 2000/- to Rs 10,000/- PM + GST Charges.
1) Total Invoice Purchase + Sales up to 30 Nos- Our Professional Charges will be Rs 2000/+ GST @ 18%= 2360/-
2) Total Invoice Purchase + Sales above 30 & up to 100 Nos- Our Professional Charges will be Rs 3000/+ GST @ 18%= 3540/-
3) Total Invoice Purchase + Sales above 100 & up to 500 Nos- Our Professional Charges will be Rs 5000/+ GST @ 18%= 5900/-
4) Total Invoice Purchase + Sales above 500- Our Professional Charges will be Rs 10,000/+ GST @ 18%= 11800/-
Documents required for Filing of Monthly GST Return.
1) Detail of Sale and Purchase in excel Sheet
2) Photocopy of Sales and Purchase Bills
3) Detail of Input credit Claim along with Photocopy of Invoice
4) Copy of Debit Note/ Credit Note ( if any)
5) Detail of Cancel Invoices
6) Copy of Challan of CGST/SGST/IGST Deposited
7) Detail of Export Sales/ Services
To equip the diverse requirements of our clients we are generally involved in offering the GST Advisory Service. We have a team of highly experienced professionals who undertake our services in a very smooth manner and we are always ready to help our clients in overall tax performance, in order to improve efficiency in a timely manner. Moreover we provide our services at very reasonable prices.
Explore More Services